Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Back to My Roots

The assignment was to merge an organic object with an inorganic object.
I actually came up with the assignment myself, which I initially thought would be cool, but later realized I shot myself in the foot with how time consuming this was.

This drawing took me about 60 hrs to complete, and was done over the course of 6 days. I almost died.



I feel like I'm getting a lot better with figure drawing.
The first is 45 min, the second is 1 hour.


4 comments:

Michael Yates said...

love the Nintendo progression

and your figures are looking awesome keep it up

T. Hunter said...

Thanks a lot, Michael.

Keep up your good work as well!

Kevin Lu said...

The controller piece is really nicely rendered. I'm liking the figures a lot! Seems like you got faster! Keep it up!

Michael Victor Curtiss said...

goodies!