Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Figures and Fun

Here we have some 2 minute gestures.

This is a 20 minute pose.

5 minute.

20 minute.

When I need some inspiration, I'll download high definition Pixar trailers from apple and draw their great characters.

20 minute.

A little self portrait, and a 2-bit whack job.

We were supposed to draw something in our figure class, but I couldn't find anything good so I just drew other people working on their stuff. The girl in front is Elaine Wu (or it's supposed to be).

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

maaaan that's some awesome stuff! I love how so many of your sketches are built up on this framework of strait lines. It's such a neat effect.

And then your gestures are all just great... :)

I'm jealous. But that's good-- that's motivation! So do keep it up.